Tuesday 26 June 2012

Parisian birthday...

Happy Tuesday everyone!

It's the last week of school in my little part of the world.  I am looking forward to having Medium-Son and Large-Son around more and I know they are looking forward to the break, also.  For some reason I am really stoked about not having to pack lunches for awhile LOL. 

Today's card is one I made awhile ago (as in July last year... where did the time go?!).  I think it will always remain among my favorites.  Hope you enjoy...





cardstock:

early espresso

soft suede

pool party

so saffron

very vanilla



ink:

early espresso classic

soft suede classic

very vanilla craft

early espresso stampin' write marker



bling and things:

linen thread

pool party 3/8" ruffled ribbon

antique brads

vanilla embossing powder



tools and toys:

stamping sponges

stampin' dimensionals 

big shot  

spellbinders nestabilities labels two

snail adhesive

stamp-a-ma-jig

paper piercer

heat tool

provo craft cuttlebug tiny tag

embossing buddy

cutter kit distressing tool

1 3/8" circle punch

1" circle punch

3/4" circle punch



stamp sets:

artistic etchings

happiest birthday wishes

en francais


{heart},






No comments:

Post a Comment