Tuesday 16 October 2012

Perfect Princess for FMS #56

I was so thrilled when I received an email from Jennifer Timko this morning.  The email was to let me know that LeAnne Pugliese had chosen me as her Perfect Princess; so now I have some new blog bling on my sidebar : )  I am so thrilled!  There were so many fantastic cards and projects and it is an honor to be chosen among the other Perfect Prince(sses).  Check out the other winners and the other fab projects at Freshly Made Sketches.

In case you missed it, here is my card (complete with badge {grin}); hope you enjoy...





paper:

midnight muse cardstock

island indigo cardstock

whisper white cardstock


ink:

whisper white craft

island indigo classic

summer starfruit classic

summer starfruit stampin' write marker


bling and things:

summer starfruit stitched satin ribbon

basic rhinestones

white embossing powder

dazzling details


tools and toys:

paper snips

stamping sponges

embossing buddy

heat tool

rotary paper trimmer

stamp-a-ma-jig

stampin' dimensionals

sticky strip

snail adhesive


stamp sets:

snowflake soiree

four the holidays




{heart},
 








No comments:

Post a Comment